Manual Test Engineer
£30,000 - £45,000
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join there constantly expanding team. The Software Test Engineer is responsible for identifying defects and process issues with the software and its design. This position involves close interaction with the development and functional team members.
The successful candidate will be working as a part of the Training and Test Team to understand requirements, software operations and flow, documenting test plans, test scripts/cases and test results. You will be working with product designers and developers at all stages to promote quality and producing test plans, ensuring they are followed and adhered to.
- Strong Manual testing experience in a similar role
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Jira and Confluence for tracking and documentation
- Execute Manual Tests
- System Testing, Regression Testing
- Write Test Scripts
- Understanding of software development process and lifecycle
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Precise attention to details
- Good communication skills and 'can do' attitude
- Remaining calm under pressure
Other key duties include:
- Producing and prioritising bug reports
- Running manual regression testing
- Verifying the load, scalability, and performance requirements have been met
- Working with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- Executing test cases and documenting results
Please note, you must be eligible for Security Clearance to be suitable for this role.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!