Mechanical Design Engineer - £35-£45k
Southampton / Remote working
An exciting opportunity for a versatile Mechanical Design Engineer to join a growing company offering innovative hardware and software solutions to an exciting industry. The role would join an established multi-disciplinary team at a time of expansion and investment.
- Designing Mechanical and Electro-mechanical devices
- Apply material science and mathematics principles in the design of Mechanical equipment
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations; ATEX or similar
- Produce production quality manufacturing drawings
- Liaise with external supplier and 3rd parties
- Present design and findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with software and electronic engineers
- 3 years+ commercial experience in Mechanical Product Design role
- Proficient user of 3D CAD tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work to set deadlines
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
*The company can interview and onboard remotely and can offer fully remote working for the foreseeable future based on Covid-19 restrictions.
The company's offices are in Hampshire, commutable from; Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, and Basingstoke areas and offer flexible home working options.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK