A PHP Developer with experience of MVC frameworks is required to join a fast-growing and award-winning technology company based on the outskirts of Southampton.
As part of 5 person PHP Development team you will be working on a range of projects from internal business systems and customer facing websites and applications.
As Mid-Weight PHP Web Developer you will.
- Write efficient PHP code, that has been well designed using industry practices.
- Produce UI and web layouts using HTML/ CSS practices
- Integrate data from back-end services using API's
- Gather requirements and refine specifications
- Collaborate with tech authors maintain software documentation.
- Bug fixing.
- Create test documentation to guide the testing team
- Keep up with emerging web technologies and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent.
- Manage and maintain webservers.
The successful Mid Weight PHP Web Developer will have experience of:
- Commercial Web Development
- MVC frameworks ie. Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Cake, Zend,etc
- GIT, Jenkins
This is a fantastic time for a PHP Developer to join dynamic company that is continuing to grow and offers excellent career prospects, this role can accommodate some remote/home working also.
Alongside a salary up to £38,000 depending on experience benefits include, Bonus, 25 days holiday, Flexitime, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, training budget and more.
To apply, please send your CV to ChrisLynes@Spectrumit.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805
Keywords: PHP Developer, Web Developer, Mid-Weight Web Developer, Mid-Weight PHP Developer, PHP, MVC, Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Cake, Zend, Southampton, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Fareham, Winchester, Hampshire