A Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking an experienced support analyst to join them at a start of an exciting new project to migrate their client based across to Microsoft 365.
This is a great opportunity for a Support Analyst to develop their career in the direction of Consultancy work.
The role will be working closely with Technical Architects and technical Consultants to complete this project over the next couple of years.
As Migrations Engineer you will;
- Be responsible for supporting technical migrations from Exchange 2013 to Office 365.
- Own the technical process both automated and manual.
- Be involved in scheduling targets.
- Have customer contact with some project management responsibilities
- Data preparation for individual migrations.
- Escalate issues in line with SLA's
The successful Migrations Engineer will have;
- Experience of supporting users in a Microsoft environment, ie configuring profiles in outlook
- Knowledge of email routing and managing users in a domain
- Knowledge of Powershell
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of Exchange
The role of Migration Engineer is based in Fareham with a company that offers excellent training and progression opportunities.
Salary on offer is between £20,000 - £25,000, depending on experience with benefits including, Pension, Life assurance, Free parking and more.
To be considered for this Migration Engineer role please forward your CV to TomStickler@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294