Mobile Application Developer - Android
Greenfield project work, Modern offices, senior level opportunity
An experienced and enthusiastic Android Mobile Application Developer is required to join an Agile development team working on the development of innovative Mobile Applications. The company offer modern offices and a great opportunity to build on existing Mobile development skills and make a positive impact in a growing team.
The ideal candidates will be experienced and able to work at a senior level, however the company heavily promote training and progression internally and will consider Junior-Mid level candidates with the right technical grounding and attitude towards learning new skills.
The team work with a range of technologies and follow Agile/Kanban best practice, however this role will focus on the company's Android mobile products, including development of new Apps and features so candidates applying must have commercial Android mobile app development experience, ideally focusing on core functionality.
- Commercial Android Mobile application experience
- Can demonstrate building Android Apps from the ground up, including an understanding of mobile application architecture
- Agile, Kanban, SCRUM understanding
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Degree educated or relevant certifications
- Excellent communicator, driven to progress and learn new skills
The company are based near Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford and offer a competitive salary based on experience plus benefits and modern offices.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert, contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.