Mobile Application Test Engineer - Hampshire
Automation Testing, QA, Appium, Selenium, Agile
Salary based on experience + excellent benefits + home working
A great opportunity for a Mobile Test Engineer to join an international business with a massive customer base. The role will join an established and talented engineering team which is growing due to expansion, this role will focus on the Automation and Quality Assurance of their Mobile applications.
The Mobile Test Engineer will help improve the companies Mobile testing practices and perform automation testing of its customer facing mobile applications. The key skills are based around Mobile Automation testing, so experience in a similar environment using Appium, Xamarin, iOS/Android Apps products is essential.
*The company offer excellent benefits, modern offices and scope for progression. In addition to fully remote working in the current environment, with flexible home working options once back to 'normal'.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ of commercial experience in Mobile application testing
- Appium or Xamarin Frameworks
- Automation testing experience using Selenium with C#, Java or similar
- Commercial experience with Cucumber / Gherkin
- Experience of working in Agile, SCRUM teams
- The ability to communicate effectively with developers and senior stakeholders
- Degree educated
- Leadership of Mobile application testing best practice
- Set up mobile testing automation testing frameworks
The company's offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer training and excellent benefits + flexible home working options.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK