Mobile App Software Developer(s) Android, Android Studio, XCode
Are you a Graduate / Junior Java Developer? Cross train and learn Android Mobile Development!
International Security and Risk Solutions Company
My client based in Poole is looking for a mobile apps developer to join their R&D team based out of their head office in Dorset.
The role requires someone who may have just graduated or has one years commerical exprience in Java development who will be happy to cross train to Android Mobile App Development. They are looking for someone who will be excited to work on and develop some of the market leading tech and help take the lead in a brand-new project for them!
- Understand customer and internal needs. Research and develop solutions in response to business requirements.
- Develop mobile application features that meet the scope and direction of their vision.
- Represent the application during internal decision-making processes.
- Use and promote lean / agile software development principles and processes.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of Android mobile application development.
- Has experience with Android and frameworks ideally including Android Studio, XCode.
- Ideally have an understanding of Android, hybrid and other app development methods.
- Commercial experience of delivering apps from inception through to deployment and feedback
- Experience in broader development tool chain such as git, bash, ruby, jenkins, postman and more.
If you are an enthusiastic Android Developer then this could be the role for you! Please contact email@example.com or call 02380 765 808 to apply now !