An ambitious healthcare technology provider is looking for a Mobile Developer (iOS and Android) to join their team and aid with the continued development of their flagship software systems and diversification into new solutions for the global healthcare market.
The Mobile Developer will be required to work on projects that integrate real-time server development and will combine all aspects of the product development lifecycle for new developments, product enhancements, customer specific integration and developments, and providing third line support.
The Mobile Developer will be required to have some of the following skills and experience:
- Commercial mobile application development experience
- iOS (Objective C and Swift)
- Android (SDK) Desirable but NOT essential
- Smartphone/tablet devices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
The responsibilities of the Mobile Developer will include:
- Involvement in all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Design, development and testing of software.
- Customer interaction and requirements understanding.
- Contribute to multiple projects across the business.
The role of Mobile Developer is paying of to £70,000 and come with a wide range of benefits.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294