Software Developer - Xamarin / C#
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 plus great benefits & the chance to work for one of the most exciting companies in the south.
Based in Segensworth/Fareham
Our mission is to provide simple but effective cross platform cyber security tools. Our suite of applications is supported by Windows, Mac, iOS and Android operating systems.
We have grown rapidly since launching in late 2016 while keeping a very lean development team. As a company we have achieved a number of industry accreditation's which include Microsoft certification and passing independent virus tests.
We have a work hard, play hard culture so the ideal candidate will be someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and is ready to hit the ground running.
So, what does the role entail:
- Building cross platform smartphone applications
- Developing software using technical and functional design requirement provided
- Updating software to include new features
- Work on a variety of projects on multiple platforms
- Opportunities to learn new technologies and languages on multiple projects within the-group
- Objective-C / Swift an advantage.
- Understanding of Git version control
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- BSc in a computing related subject to a level of 2:1 or equivalent
We build and maintain our websites using an array of technologies. We are continuously pushing to improve our stack by implementing the latest technologies and workflows, therefore the ideal candidate will not only be keen to learn but will also drive improvements where they see fit.
We like to ensure our staff don't go hungry, as such we provide catered lunches and breakfasts. Throughout the day, we also provide snacks, fruit & drinks.