Mobile App Software Developer(s) - iOS/ Android - Xcode / Java / Objective C / Swift / .Net
International Security and Risk Solutions Company
My client based in Poole is looking for a mobile developer to join their R&D team based out of their head office in Dorset.
The role requires someone who is experienced in and confident in either Android or iOS Mobile App Software Development. They are looking for someone who will be excited to work on and develop some of the market leading tech and take the lead in a brand-new project for them!
- Understand customer and internal needs. Research and develop solutions in response to business requirements.
- Develop mobile application features that meet the scope and direction of their vision.
- Represent the application during internal decision-making processes.
- Use and promote lean / agile software development principles and processes.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of iOS and/or Android mobile application development.
- Has experience with iOS Languages and frameworks ideally including Objective C, Swift, Cocoa, etc.
- Ideally have an understanding of Android, hybrid and other app development methods.
- Commercial experience of delivering apps from inception through to deployment and feedback
- Experience in broader development tool chain such as git, bash, ruby, jenkins, postman and more.
If you are an enthusiastic iOS or Android Developer then this could be the role for you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 808 to apply now !