MySQL Database Administrator
An award winning and industry leading technology company are looking for a MySQL Database Administrator to join their team.
This role can also be suitable for candidates from the following backgrounds:
A MS SQL DBA who is interested in moving into MySQL Database Administration or
Candidates with commercial MySQL knowledge who wish to learn more about database administration.
The MySQL Database Administrator will be required to undertake the following duties:
- The MySQL Database Administrator will aid the company plan, implement and maintain availability whilst implementing changes.
- Maintain the highest availability for 24/7 services.
- Monitoring and tuning of all database instances.
- Ensuring the business continuity of the database environment, including back-ups, replication and clustering.
- Provision of MySQL Server design and implementation input on software development.
The successful MySQL Database Administrator will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of MySQL in a commercial environment.
- Commercial MS SQL knowledge and experience.
- Monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service.
- Experience of installing, designing and configuring MySQL.
- Knowledge of Linux.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com