Network Analyst / Specialist (Cisco, Juniper or Brocade)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Network Analyst / Specialist to join a well-established and reputable organisation based in Havant. This company likes to do things a little differently and genuinely recognise the hard work of their employees. They promote a fun, yet challenging work environment in line with the company core-values.
The Network Analyst / Specialist will be responsible for providing network operations support to customers. This is a high-impact role; therefore, the correct candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent analytical / problem solving skills and will have strong customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of either Cisco, Juniper or Brocade hardware & software
- TCP/IP, routing, switching & internet protocols
- Experience of Linux / Unix and Windows Environments.
- Relevant certifications such as: CCNA / CCNP / JNCIA / JNCIS
- Firewall and / or load balancing skills would be desirable, but not essential
Want to work for a company with a genuine interest in your wellbeing and career goals? Please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Keywords: Juniper Network, Hosting Network Engineer, Linux Hosting Engineer, Windows Hosting Engineer, Network Technician, Network Analyst