Network Engineer / Infrastructure Security Engineer - Cisco, CheckPoint, CCNP
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester, area
A Network Engineer is required to work across an established business at a senior level with a specific focus Cisco Networks, Network Security and Cloud/Azure.
An experienced Network Engineer / Network Security Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer is required to provide efficient support, design, installation, configuration, administration and advice on internal Network infrastructure for a successful business.
The role will work at a senior level as part of an established team and the ideal person will be able to demonstrate excellent Cisco knowledge. In addition to excellent Technical Networking knowledge you will have strong communication and Stakeholder management skills.
The role will work closely with internal and external party's ensuring the highest possible IT/Infrastructure standards, researching new technologies, presenting suitable solutions to senior management and supporting the overall delivery of Infrastructure services internally.
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years+ experience in a Cisco Network focussed role
- Good working knowledge of IT Security best practice and standards including relevant certifications; CCNP or similar.
- Experience of the full IT Software Development lifecycle
- An excellent breath of Cisco Network and Infrastructure knowledge
- Good commercial CheckPoint experience
- Experience with Cloud platfroms - Azure of AWS
- CCNP as a minimum, other relevant Cisco certifications are preferred.
- ITIL certified, or commercial ITIL environment experience is preferred
The role offers a competitive salary up to £50,000 + great benefits, flexible working and modern offices. There is also excellent scope for progression in the long-term
To be considered please apply to this advert or contact me via our Website / LinkedIn, Paul Grace, Spectrum IT
All candidates must be UK based / elidable to work in the UK