An international organisation has an urgent requirement for a Network Manager to take responsibility for the network environment, based out of their Basingstoke office.
This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links.
The role responsibilities of Network Manager will include:
- Strategy and Planning - short and long term plans
- Acquisition & Deployment - planning, acquiring and coordinating installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the network
- Operational Management - ensure effectiveness all Network hardware & Equipment, servers, security solutions, etc.
The successful Network Manager will have
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Experience with Fortinet Firewall, Fortimanager or FortiAnalyser
- Experience with Riverbed Steelhead technologies
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards including cloud technologies.
- Experience of supporting Office 365 suite at a network level.
- Experience of IT Infrastructure planning and development
- ITIL Certifications
It would be beneficial for the Network Manager to have experience of multi-sited, multi time zone organisations.
This Network Manager role is paying up to £50,000 depending experience with benefits including 23 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance, Healthcare, Free car parking and more.
To apply for this Network Manager role please forward your CV to SamBridge@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Sam on 02380 765 292