Network and Infrastructure Lead
£35,000 - £40,000
A well-known company in the finance industry are looking for a hands-on Network and Infrastructure Lead that has experience of supervising, mentoring or leading engineers. This role will work closely with the IT Manager and focus on the management and infrastructure of networks, servers and PC's. You will stem from a strong networking background with solid knowledge of infrastructure.
As this is a new role for the business you will have a sense of autonomy to make it your own and have the responsibility of 2 Network Support Engineers. You will be able to have an influence on on-going developments within the business and work with the head of IT on strategy.
- Experience leading or supervising a technical team
- Commercial experience of in depth networking, including design
- Excellent hands on experience with networks, service desk, server or application support
- Exchange 2016
- AWS or Azure
- MS Operating Systems knowledge
- Experience of dealing with Stakeholders
- MCSA or equivalent
- SQL Admin experience or knowledge
If you are looking to make an impact with a forward-thinking company and have the above skill set then please send your CV through to email@example.com.