A software house based in Fareham who specialise in cloud telephony products are searching for a Node Developer to join their growing team that create innovative and compelling technology for telephone network operators. This role is open to candidates who have strong node experience or have worked with Java and are looking to cross train.
This role will see you developing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines using Node within the test function of the business so is a unique opportunity and an exciting challenge for the right candidates.
This Node Developer role is paying between £50,000 and £65,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits
The role of Node Developer:
- Undertake development projects - This involves developing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines using Node
- Create innovative additions to the product portfolio
- Actively contribute to the design and architecture
The successful Node Developer requires the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with either Node or Java
- Linux / Unix
- CI /CD pipelines
- Exposure to a test function
To apply for this Node Developer role, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294