A global company is seeking an Oracle ERP Application Support Analyst to provide support and contribute to Oracle ERP projects across the EMEA region.
This is an exciting time to join a specialist Oracle Applications team that have a number of roll out projects planned as well as day to day support.
The role Oracle ERP Application Support Analyst of will include.
- Implement, configure and support Oracle ERP systems
- Gather and document business requirements and work with team to provide solutions.
- Troubleshoot using tools such as Oracle Metalink
- Test customisations and configurations
- Assist with planning and documenting projects
The successful Oracle ERP Application Support Analyst will have;
- Experience of supporting or developing Oracle applications
- The ability to work with BA' to provide best solutions for proposed developments and enhancements to Oracle systems
- The ability to manage and control enhancements
- Experience of testing custom applications in Oracle
- Experience of implementing technology solutions
This Oracle ERP Application Support Analyst role is based in the Southampton area within a team and company with excellent progression opportunities.
The role will also involve internal travel, likely to include Europe and America
The salary is £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience with benefits including Pension, Medical, Life Assurance, Free parking and more.
To apply to the Oracle ERP Application Support Analyst please forward your CV to TomStickler@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 224
Keywords: Oracle ERP Support, Oracle Development, Oracle Support, ERP support, Southampton, Bournemouth, Winchester, Portsmouth, Hampshire.