Oracle ERP Finance Analyst
An international company, based in Southampton is seeking an Oracle ERP Finance Analyst to work on Oracle Finance implementation projects covering their EMEA region, contributing to solutions for the business, supporting and training users.
The company have a roadmap of multiple implementation projects over the next 4 years, so this would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Oracle ERP Finance Analyst to join the business and contribute to the delivery of these projects.
This is a varied role and as Oracle ERP Finance Analyst you will.
- Roll out Oracle to sites using legacy systems
- Work on Setups in Oracle
- Gather requirements from sites in preparation for Oracle implementation
- Research and document technical requirements
- Complete BR100 documents recording set ups made
- Work with Business partners at site to carry out training
- Recommend improvements and solutions to issues reported in training
- Support company finance team with multiple Oracle ERP functions
- Support the helpdesk with issues and escalated problems
- Attend meetings with sites to discuss project progress and any issues
- Travel to site for requirements gathering and go live weeks
The successful Oracle ERP Finance Analyst will have:
- 3+ years' experience with Oracle ERP systems
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Finance Modules such as AR, AP, GL and FA
- Experience with implementing Oracle finance modules or systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work
The successful Oracle ERP Finance Analyst will have proven experience with Oracle ERP systems within an implementation environment.
The role of Oracle ERP Finance Analyst is paying up to £50,000 with excellent benefits including, up to 26 days holiday, Pension, Dental, Private Medical, Gym Membership, free parking and more.
To apply for the Oracle ERP Finance Analyst please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301