A fantastic opportunity for a PHP Developer who longer term can learn and work with the MEAN stack has become available to join my client in Portsmouth.
Upon joining the company, you will be initially working on their portal with PHP but with the aim to transition and learn MEAN stack within the year. This role is open to and suitable for both graduates who have had a placement year to someone looking for their second or third role.
The responsibilities of the PHP Developer:
- Initially maintain and improve their existing platforms in PHP
- Work across a range of front-end architecture
- Optimise servers and database functionality
- Once suitable, transition across to develop and maintain their new platform using the MEAN stack
The successful PHP Developer will have the following:
- Commercial PHP development experience or; placement year experience for graduates
- Node - Desirable but definitely not essential
- Desire to learn and develop your skills - essential!
The role of PHP Developer is paying up to £30,300 and comes with a range of benefits including 25 days' holiday + your birthday off (this increases 1 day per year for 3 years).
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805