A leading and high-profile global organisation with multiple business streams is looking for a PHP Developer to join their team.
The PHP Developer will see you working in a globally distributed team who are working with the latest tech including React and Node. You'll be involved in entire product life cycle from scoping and analysis, through to development and support.
The role of PHP Developer;
- Implement site redesigns, features and enhancements to existing web sites and new business launches
- Ensure the Online code-base is lean and consistent, minimising unnecessary complexity, divergence and duplication
- Be an integral part of the Online engineering culture, taking an active part in curating our code, documentation and tooling, participating in peer code review and helping to establish best practices
- Collaborate with business teams to understand requirements and leverage technical expertise to enhance any request
- Create proof of concept prototypes to help with the selection of solutions
The successful PHP Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- OOP (Object Orientated Programming)
- Node / React - Desirable but not essential
This PHP Developer Role is paying a competitive salary DOE and comes with a range of benefits including; Up to a 12% annual bonus, subsidised canteen and up to an 8% pension contribution.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294