An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for a PHP Developer to join their growing organisation.
The PHP Developer will join an agile team of testers and developers to assist in the delivery of new or enhanced features to their products.
This is a great opportunity for a PHP Developer to join a business who offer autonomy and room to further develop skills!
As a PHP Developer you will be working with Product Owners, Architects and UX Specialists to maintain existing functionalities and deliver new features.
The role will involve:
- Deliver innovative new developments and additions to current systems and functionality
- Be part of the post-production support of systems (Involves out of hours 24/7 support rotation)
- Bring a creative and practical approach to maintaining and enhancing the group's web-based products
- Responsible for the deployment of all web-based solutions for the group's products and services
- Oversee the programming and technical development of web products and services
- Assist with recruiting and mentoring the more junior team members
The successful PHP Developer will have;
- PHP (5 or 7)
- Degree level qualification (Software Engineering / IT Related)
- Strong written and verbal communication
The role of PHP Developer is paying up to £44,000 depending on experience and fantastic benefits which include; 25 days annual leave, Remote working, Private Medical Health Insurance Option, Annual Training Allowance and Pension.
To be considered please forward your CV to camerongaffney@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.