PHP Web Developer
£30,000 - £45,000 plus benefits and training.
My client, a leading, rapidly growing cloud-based technology company based in Basingstoke is looking for a PHP Web Developer (OOP, Telecoms) to join their team. Specialising in conference calls, premium remote meetings and web and video services they have made significant investment in their technology so this is an excellent time to join them.
It is an 'all hands to the pump' moment as we seek to build a global business with offices in the USA, Asia and Australia. This is a role for a self-motivated person, who has a passion for technology. Work life balance is crucial and the CEO has a great focus on wellbeing within the team.
- Development and customisation of internal portals and web services
- Development of a mobile strategy and new mobile app
- Development of partner integrations
- Designing and architecting scalable products and solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide accurate project estimates and communicating with internal stakeholders.
Main Skills Required
- Strong knowledge of PHP with experience of Laravel / Symfony
- Experience of Amazon AWS, Lambda functions, Linux, Apache and REST APIs
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, private healthcare, retail vouchers and c contributory pension scheme.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org