PHP Developer- Laravel
Up to £45,000 + great benefits
I am working with a market leader for provision of WiFi and data bandwidth management services to the growing UK flexible workspace sector. They offer workspace management software and services to a range of clients across the UK. Their HQ is based just outside of Southampton with modern Covid19 compliant offices.
They have an excellent company culture and always make time for regular team events, the odd game of table tennis and there is never an excuse to small to order pizza all-round for lunch. Their excellent service and great company culture led to them recently winning the FlexSA Flexible Workspace Partner Award.
You will have experience with:
Additional skills which are beneficial:
- AWS Architecture
In return you will get:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical insurance
- Death in Service benefits
- Pension with mutual 4.5% contribution
- Individual development and training programme
- Quarterly team events and rewards
Did we mention pizza?