Remote working on offer.
£30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits and training.
Our client is an award-winning web development agency helping to build new websites and engineering solutions for some of the UK's leading non-profit brands, ecommerce and charities.
They are looking for a talented Web Developer to join their awesome team and build hi-tech & innovative websites and web services for their portfolio of clients. You will be developing a range of web applications, systems and services used for local companies, UK and global charity organisations.
As a key member of the team you will work in Winchester and will be comfortable in the full lifecycle of customer and client engagement, design, development and release.
- MVC frameworks
- Drupal 7 & 8
The company offers:
- Remote working flexibility
- Investment in best practice and a quality driven development process
- All of the tools and technology to perform your job to the best of your ability
- A highly competitive salary with benefits.
- The opportunity to learn from a talented team where you will feel valued and appreciated
- A very well designed and unique office within a short walk of Winchester train station.
You may not have all of the skills but if you have the aptitude, ability and desire you could still be the ideal candidate.
Apply now, send your CV to TomRayner@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765 808