Software Engineers x2
£40,000 - £65,000 plus benefits including flexibility of remote working.
Are you genuinely excited about going to work in your current role? Perhaps you are but the end product is not particularly inspiring or doesn't drive that feel good factor. We have something that, for the right person, will both challenge and inspire.
We are seeking two Software Developers / Engineers to join a small, agile company that is moving out of start-up mode into a more structured way of working to meet the needs of larger clients and to enable growth. The software itself is a membership management system that supports youth organisations around the world - with more than 100,000 users accessing the system every day.
You will be working within a small team of developers helping the development and testing of the product and aid in the implementation of process & best practice.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial flair and be willing to help shape the future of the company by working alongside the director.
- 5 years of commercial development experience of web-based applications
- 3 years of project & people management experience
- Amazing eye for detail
- A competent and inspiring communicator
- BSc/BEng or greater in Computer Science or similar
- Security experience; Client-facing experience
- Dojotoolkit; Git; Ansible; Redis; Linux; PHPUnit; Agile working methods;
- Experience of using OSM, OGM or OBM
- Youth Work
Why you should apply!
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- A flexible and relaxed working environment
- 3 paid days each year to volunteer for a charity
- Full specification iMac
- Modern offices with parking, close to the M3, M27 and Chandler's Ford train station
Please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.