PHP Developer & Project Coordinator - near Old Street.
* Remote work (3/4 days per week) after 8 week induction.
* up to £60,000 + benefits
This is not one of those horrible code monkey programmer roles where you sit in a corner and fix bugs in a million lines of code! You will be working in a leading research technology company alongside some great people and your personal contribution will be broad, varied and interesting.
You will be involved in end to end development but will also contribute to project scope, client communication, account management, minor support queries and delivering a great service to customers.
You don't need to be the greatest developer in the world with an eye on the Nobel prize! Modest, humble and hardworking developers is what we are looking for, people with personality and a can do, team work, collaborative mind set. Steady and stable is the moto here, maintaining existing products and systems, enhancing existing solutions and adding value to customers through a variety of development, delivery and support queries.
- Able to develop end to end web and software components using:
- PHP 5+,
- CakePHP or similar MVC framework (Zend, CodeIgniter Symfony etc)
- GIT Version Control
- TDD, NUnit
- Experienced stakeholder management
- Demonstrable skills in prioritisation, backlog management, dependency management in software development and DevOps landscape
How to apply
Send me your CV , hit apply or contact Sam Gristwood at Spectrum IT Recruitment.