Lead Developer - PHP, Symfony, HTML
3 Month Contract
2 Days per week Central London 3 Days Remote work
My client are a financial organisation based in central London, they are looking for a highly skilled developer with excellent PHP, Symfony and web development experience.
- Web development (e.g. an understanding of HTML5)
- Experience with Docker and docker-compose
- Current experience with PHP (we use 7.2)
- Current experience Symfony 2/3/4 (we use 4)
- Current experience with behat/phpunit
- PostgresQL experience (we use 10.1)
- Understanding of GraphQL and the use of APIs.
- Solid understanding of Dependency injection pattern.
- Solid understanding of Software testing and continuous integration, continuous deployment principles and execution.
- Can use vim and are comfortable with consoles
- Very Comfortable with Mac Os - we use PHPStorm/WebStorm as default
Would like to have:
- React 15/16 (and current experience with redux, redux-forms, apollo) and node
- Some experience of software development using scrum - e.g. the person would understand sufficiently to able to slot in with the processes in place
- Some exposure to Jira.
- GraphQl experience using PHP
- Strong communicator with can do attitude. Patient, flexible and affable
- They take their job seriously and understand the importance of software engineering patterns in producing reliable software.