* Great Career Prospects, Training & Personal Development, Hi-Tech & Rewarding Industry, New Tech & Projects ! *
PHP Web Developer, OOP, PHP7, HTML5, CSS, MySQL
A market leading software and digital services company based in Eastleigh, Southampton seeking a talented and enthusiastic PHP Developers for an exciting new range of projects.
The company is a great employer and have been a customer of ours for more than 3 years. We get great reviews about the company from people working there who enjoy a balanced working environment and a collaborative team approach.
This is a great opportunity for a mid-level programmer looking to work in a rewarding and forward thinking company with ambitions for growth and development.
The work is varied, interesting and requires a competent level of experience across the PHP and web stack. Ideally 3+ years' experience in a commercial development role is needed to hit the ground running. You will of course be given plenty of product training and all the tools and tech you need to be a success in this role.
Below is an overview of the technology environment and the skills you will need to be a success in the role. You don't need to be an expert but a good understanding is required, as follows:
Summary of Skills & Experience:
- 3+ experience developing web applications using PHP / LAMP
- Sound knowledge of relational databases i.e. MySQL and strong SQL knowledge
- Exposure to testing practices such as unit and integration testing.
- Good understanding of Linux and Apache
- Experience with RESTful web services to expose and consume data
- Knowledge of Git/Bitbucket based version control software
The company offer a competitive salary, investment in technology and a culture that embraces R&D and modern process.
If you are a Web Developer / Software Developer enthusiast who is keen to work with like minded people please get in touch asap, this could be the ideal role for you
Please apply now to get the ball rolling, I will be in touch to share the full details with you - Jason Hoffman, Spectrum IT Recruitment