An ambitious growing Digital Agency is seeking a PPC Executive to join their Marketing Team.
The company have recently been acquired and started working with an established London based agency who have ambitious plans to grow the business and in turn the marketing team, this is a great opportunity for a PPC Executive to join the business and help influence the success and growth.
This role is a good opportunity for an experienced PPC Executive who is looking to further their skillset and looking to work for a company who offer continual career progression opportunities.
This is a varied role and as a PPC Executive you will:
- You will oversee and assist another team member with project managing all digital accounts, projects, tasks and day-to-day deliverables
- This will include day to day campaign monitoring and optimisation, analysis of results and testing new strategies
- You will be responsible for the effective development and management of all digital campaigns and reporting across paid search, display networks, paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc), video and mobile for a range of clients
- You will liaise with clients to ensure all briefs (New, ongoing and Recurring) are fully understood, planned and executed accordingly
- You will prepare client-friendly progress reports, and be confident in presenting these at regular meetings
- Take responsibility for preparing detailed proposals, forecast performance and manage strict budgets
- Develop a strong insight into each client's campaign and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
The successful PPC Executive will have:
- Educated to a degree level (min 2:1) - ideally specialising in Marketing, Mathematics, Business or Economics
- Strong experience with Google advertising products (AdWords, Analytics, YouTube, etc.) and Facebook / Twitter paid advertising is a must (LinkedIn would be useful, but not essential at this stage)
- At least 3 years' experience working agency-side within a digital role
- A passion for all things digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hard-working and attentive to detail; able to follow through on projects and/or issues
- Excellent analytical and project managements skills and confidence in making well-informed decisions
- Strong skills in all MS Office Applications (particularly Excel)
- Extremely organised with meticulous planning skills
- A friendly and professional manner at all times
The successful PPC Executive will have proven experience within Digital marketing and PPC Campaign management.
The company benefits include: Up to £30,000 salary, Pension, flexible working - opportunities to work from home.
To apply for the PPC Executive role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301