Mid- Snr level - Up to 40,000 + remote working
My Client are a dynamic and expanding digital marketing agency based in Hampshire. They are constantly pushing the boundaries of online marketing and web development, and are a group of passionate strategic thinkers, creative minds and technical specialists.
They are seeking an analytical PPC and SEO specialist to be a key team player in our dynamic team, to implement and manage key clients media campaigns and ensure they are getting ROI from their respective marketing strategies.
The successful candidate is likely to come from a digital marketing background with experience in Facebook Advertising, who can demonstrate they can work with a diverse client base through their digital marketing experience.
Ideally, candidates will have experience working across the following key areas:
- 2+ years hands-on experience of running paid media campaigns, ideally with a digital agency background
- Implement strategies for managed paid media campaigns to ensure return on investment and adhering to KPI's.
- Maintain and monitor tracking reporting activity for all accounts, including new customer acquisitions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Advertising
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experienced in keyword research, bid management, competitor analysis, data-led ad testing, including A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills who is proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Google PPC knowledge; being able to manage, optimise and edit existing client accounts
- Can demonstrate experience in deploying and managing audience / pixel targeting
- Strong creative skills to turn clients ideas into workable plans
The following personal attributes are essential:
- You'll need to demonstrate you can handle numbers, statistics and data
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Have good productivity skills, ensuring work time is used effectively
- Be able to handle the technical aspects of this role, such as tracking codes and pixel implementation
- You must be creative, to ensure ad copy and visuals are interesting, while maximising emotion and convey the fear-of-missing-out to ad campaign audiences
- You must be flexible and show a willingness to change, especially where campaigns aren't going to plan
- Have a desire to learn, as the landscape is constantly changing
- Google Analytics, Google Ads or similar certifications
- Experience with a range of DSPs, including DoubleClick, Facebook Ads Manager and Amazon AAP
- Understanding of UX/UI to improve landing page performance
- Remote working. It may be necessary to visit our HQ in Hampshire occasionally. Our HQ is Very close to a main train line
- A competitive salary, which is based on your relevant experience
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Training, through approved accreditations and courses
- 20 Days annual leave entitlement, plus 3 days to only be used between Christmas and New Year bank holidays
- Following 2 years of continuous service, you will receive an additional 2 days of annual leave
- Every 2 years of service thereafter you will receive another 1 day of annual leave, up to a maximum of 30 days
To hear more about this role or apply please send your updated CV and contact details to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304