£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
PPC Specialist required to join a well-established and growing organisation based in Fleet, Hampshire. The PPC Specialist will play a pivotal role in the team to implement and manage key client's media campaigns to ensure they are getting ROI from the marketing strategy. The PPC Specialist is likely to come from a digital marketing background who can demonstrate they can work with their diverse client base through their digital marketing expereince. The organisation embraces new technologies which has allowed them to forge excellent partnerships with renowned clients across multiple industries.
The successful PPC Specialist will be working in an environment that offers their employees a chance to thrive and become valued member of team with excellent career progression opportunities. You are likely to have the following experience;
- 2+ years' hands-on experience of running paid media campaigns, ideally with a digital agency background
- Implement strategies for managed paid media campaigns to ensure return on investment and adhering to KPI's.
- Maintain and monitor tracking reporting activity for all account including new customer acquisitions.
- Excellent knowledge of the Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experienced in keyword research, bid management, competitor analysis, data-led ad testing, including A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills who is proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Google Analytics, Google Ads or simialr certifications
- Experience with a range of DSPs, including DoubleClick, Facebook Ads Manager and Amazon AAP
- Understanding of UX/UI to improve landing page performance
- SEO and/or social media marketing knowledge
To be considered for this position please send your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289
Keywords: PPC, PPC Specialist, Google Ads, Good Analytics, Digital Marketing, Google Tag Manager, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SEO, Digital Agency, Paid Media, Account Manager Fleet, Hampshire.