Pay Per Click Specialist (PPC) - Havant
A leading insurance services company is seeking a PPC Specialist to join their growing marketing and PPC team based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
You will be managing on a daily basis specific PPC campaigns which include optimisation and expansion in order to drive growth.
The successful candidate will have experience across all major PPC platforms including Google AdWords and who has a sound background and expertise in creating, optimising and managing Pay Per Click Campaigns.
- To manage the evolution of the internal PPC Strategy
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Writing Adverts
- Monitoring and managing Campaigns (analysing and improving)
- Using bid management tools to reduce PPC costs.
- KPI reporting and client updates
- Keeping up to date with changes in search engine technology.
- Achieving targeted ROI and client retention
You will also have
- Managed multiple PPC campaigns
- Google Adwords certified (ideally) and other paid media including Bing, Display and Social PPC
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Experience with social network advertising
- Excellent communication skills
- Some understanding of HTML etc would be an advantage.
- Any SEO knowledge is also a bonus
This is exciting time to join this growing Digital Marketing Agency as they continue to grow. They offer a competitive salary depending on experience as well as great benefits including 22-25 days holiday, training days and flexible working hours
For immediate consideration please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 808