PPC Specialist - Portsmouth, Hampshire - £30,000 - £40,000
Digital Marketing/ PPC/ SEO/ Pay Per Click
My client, based in Havant, are looking for a new PPC Specialist to join their ever growing digital marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with other experienced PPC/ Digital Marketing specialists to focus on a variety of projects in an established, well known company. The role will be working with other PPC Executives, Marketing Account executives and PPC managers in the Marketing department and will be focused mainly on the PPC strategy, SEO and analysis side of Marketing.
The client themselves are a large life insurance brokerage in the UK helping people protect their families each and every year. The marketing department, more specifically, don't just focus on marketing to grow their life insurance business but they also operate as a digital agency working with other large brands in the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- To contribute to the evolution of PPC Strategy
- Manage specific areas of PPC campaigns on a daily basis (including constant optimisation and expansion in order to drive growth)
- Monitor results, analyse key website metrics and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement
- Crate landing pages and set up multi relevant tests to improve web conversion
- Coordinate campaign activities
What They're looking for:
- Experience in all aspects of paid media including Google AdWords, Bing, Display, Programmatic and Social PPC
- At least 18 months' experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful PPC campaigns (in-house or agency).
- Experience of multivariant landing page testing.
- Experienced in Google Analytics.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach.
- Passionate about all things digital.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
What you can get in return:
- Fantastic learning, development and progression opportunities!
- Flexible working
- Bupa Medical Cash Plan
- Monthly incentives (Spa Days, Super Car driving experiences etc!)
- EMI Share Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Parking
If you'd be interested in applying click apply now for your CV to be considered! Alternatively, feel free to call Rachel at SpectrumIT on 02380 765 299 if you have any questions!