Pay Per Click Specialist (PPC) - Havant
My client is an award winning Insurance & Financial Services company who are experiencing huge success and are growing at a rapid pace.
As part of their marketing and customer analyitcs function they are seeking a talented PPC specialist, ideally coming from an agency background, to join their internal PPC & SEO team. The company has a great culture of reward and recognition, some awesome company incentives and the opportunity to join an ambitious company with big plans for the future.
The role of PPC Specialist is to manage PPC campaigns which include optimisation and expansion in order to drive growth. The successful candidate will have experience across all major PPC platforms including Google AdWords and who has a sound background and expertise in creating, optimising and managing Pay Per Click Campaigns.
- To manage the evolution of the internal PPC Strategy
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Writing Adverts
- Monitoring and managing Campaigns (analysing and improving)
- Using bid management tools to reduce PPC costs.
- KPI reporting and client updates
- Keeping up to date with changes in search engine technology.
- Achieving targeted ROI and client retention
Experience & Knowledge:
- Managed multiple PPC campaigns
- Google Adwords certified (ideally) and other paid media including Bing, Display and Social PPC
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Experience with social network advertising
- Excellent communication skills
- Some understanding of HTML etc would be an advantage.
- Any SEO knowledge is also a bonus
This is exciting time to join this growing Digital Marketing Agency as they continue to grow. They offer a competitive salary, great benefits and a range of incentives from short breaks to sporting events.
Apply now to speak with Rachel and to learn all you need to know about this great opportuinty - Rach el.Cl ements at spectrumIT. co.uk