Platform Engineer - Devops - Azure, Terraform, Docker, CI/CD
- ££ competitive salary + bonus + benefits
- High end modern tech stack with leading edge platform technology
- Big investment in tech, tools and R&D
Southampton, Hampshire - Office currently closed with plans to be back 2 to 3 days a week later this year.
An awesome new opportunity to work with one of the most dynamic technology teams in the UK. The team operates as an independent specialist division of one of Europe's most successful companies - independence and financial backing!
They have built a leading edge development environment to support their 50 person IT team. The team design, develop and support a range of customer apps and services used by over 1m customers.
The role of Platform Engineer has 2 key functions; 1) to be a hands-on member of the cross functional team, specialising in all things Cloud and Automation related and 2) To up skill and support their streamlined teams enabling them to be autonomous in building and running their own services.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Strong commercial experience with Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Deep understanding of container and orchestration technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of software development processes and CI/CD tooling
Technical nice-to-haves include: Experience with TeamCity, Octopus Deploy or DevOps Pipelines; SRE experience (performance testing, monitoring, and alerting); C#; .NET; Scripting experience with PowerShell or Bash; Experience with system administration, networking, and security, preferably with Azure and Agile methodologies.
If you have the experience and like working in a dynamic and fast paced team environment, please get in touch asap!
Hit apply or contact Steven Wright st Spectrum IT recruitment fo rmore info - email@example.com