Pre-Sales Consultant - Software, FinTech - Winchester/Remote
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a FinTech 100 company offering huge scope and opportunity. This fast paced and innovative technology solutions company help organisations improve engagement with customers by providing innovative digital finance solutions.
Their target market is Banking and Wealth Management and as a Pre-Sales Consultant you take responsibility for managing all technical aspects of the sales cycle. Customer satisfaction and ROI is the end goal and as part of a talented sales and technology team you will have all the support needed to make a big impact.
The role requires significant interaction with clients and colleagues, a lot of which can be managed and executed remotely.
Typical Responsibilities (Summarised)
- develop sales presentations, proposals and demonstrations and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- provide technical advice and support to sales team and customers on all aspects of the software, services and infrastructure both before and after the sale, advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- prepare and present product demonstrations and provide output from workshops and project definition activity;
- identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities;
- prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs/RFIs;
- contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- understand customers' specific business needs and apply technical knowledge to meet those needs;
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience working as a Pre-Sales Engineer ideally in the Digital Banking or Fintech industry
- Possess a deep understanding of application servers, development methodologies, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture, and the application workflow lifecycle
- Expert presentation and communication skills
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
The company is offering a competitive salary and a great opportunity for career progression.
To apply, please send your CV and any covering info to SteveWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk