A well established and innovation technology company based on the South Coast has a new opportunity for Technical Pre Sales Engineer to join their growing sales function.
Working remotely, you will support the sales team with the technical element of their unique projects which improves organisations existing networks.
The role of Presales Network Engineer
- Understand potential new customers technical and business requirements.
- Creating project plans for proof of concepts, testing and installations
- Deliver technical solutions and presentations
- Help progress the sales process forward by developing good customer relationships.
- Travel to customer sites which will include some international travel.
With a unique product, that is constantly being improved by their own software engineering team, you will receive full training but must have low level networking knowledge.
The successful Presales Network Engineer will have:
- A friendly, customer orientated manner
- CCNA or ability to understand low level Networking fundamentals.
- Experience of dealing with large process driven data centres
- Experience of configuring networks
- Broad knowledge of data centre workings and technologies
- Ideally working experience of Microsoft servers, Linux, VMware and AWS/Azure cloud tech.
Although this is working remotely ideally the candidate will be based in Hampshire, Dorset or the home counties.
The role of Presales Network Engineer is paying a competitive salary and commission plan linked to sales performance alongside 25 days holiday, Life Insurance, Pension and more.
To apply contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment.