Principal Project Manager (Software / Digital)
A leading, high profile organisation are looking for a Principal Project Manager to help them with the delivery of strategic software and digital improvement projects.
The Principal Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Production of project plans which illustrate the required vision and approach.
- Management of large strategic projects.
- Development of project delivery roadmaps.
- Communication of the strategy across all levels.
- To prepare and present supporting documentation to senior management.
- Management of project team and resources, to include third parties and suppliers.
- Maintaining a high level of service and ensuring projects are delivered to budget and time.
The successful Principal Project Manager (Software / Digital) will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience of managing very senior, executive level stakeholders.
- Experience of successfully delivering large scale digital projects.
- Strong record of delivering large and complex software application projects.
- Advocacy of Agile delivery.
- Excellent skills in planning, project budgeting and forecasting.
- Able to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and networking skills..
- Experience of using MS Project.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Analytical in approach.
- Experienced in dealing with impacts of change.
- Experience of working in the insurance industry - advantageous.
- Knowledge of working within an FCA regulated environment - advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a high profile organisation who offer a competitive salary along with a bonus scheme and excellent benefits.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com