Principal Systems Engineer required to join a market leading company based in Redhill, Surrey. As the Principal Systems Engineer you will have overall technical responsibility for the definition, design, build, test and roll out of complex distributed systems. These systems will include hardware, software and IT infrastructure components.
You will lead the capture and analysis of customer and stakeholder requirements and assume overall technical leadership and responsibility for the technical design.
Essential Job requirements:
- Strong hardware and software background
- Significant systems engineering experience working on large and complex integration projects
- System design to industry standards
- Previous experience leading technical project teams
- IBM Rational DOORS
Any experience in the following would be advantageous but not essential:
- HP Quality Center
- Read and write in UMl/SysML diagrams
- Implementation and deployment knowledge from Windows and Unix environments
- INCOSE CSEP certification
The company offer flexible working hours and a discretionary bonus along with a whole host of other benefits. If you're looking for the next step in your career and are interested in this role then please contact JoshKowalczyk@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765302.