Product Manager - Geospatial Data
Leading Edge Tech, Great training, Start-up Company Ethos, Strong financial backing.
Circa £55,000 + benefits (salary dependent on experience)
We are working with a well-established market leader who's been delivering software products and solutions to the public and private sector for over 25 years. They have exciting plans to grow the company into the geo location market as the sector is becoming increasingly integral to everyday life. To do this they are looking for enthusiastic Product Manager to join their talented team in Horsham, West Sussex.
The culture of the company has that start-up mentality and growth despite its age and profitability. This has created a fun, challenging and supporting environment with a dynamic technology lead approach. They also take every opportunity to develop their people by allowing them to take on more responsibility through promotion and professional development.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product manager.
Must have Skills:
- Experience of delivering software products with the right balance of time, cost and quality.
- Scrum and Agile methodology experience
- Ability to manage, prioritise and maintain product backlogs
- Experienced in monitoring, analyse and report on the performance of product development as well as their financial health
- Security Clearable
- A Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Scientific IT/Engineering degree
- Track record in commercial software development
- Experience with Atlassian's BitBucket, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of estimating the value of software features and components, cost benefit analysis and writing business cases
So if you're an ambitious, Product Manager who only accepts work of the highest standard and wants to be surrounded by like-minded people, Then don't hesitate to get in contact with Spectrum IT and I'll share the full details and benefits of the position with you.