Product Manager required by an rapidly expanding high-tech company located in Southampton. Due to continued success and growth they now require a Product Manager to help shape the development of their products.
The Product Manager is likely to have a background in electronic engineering or embedded software and a proven tack record working in a similar environment working with customers to understand their needs in relation to the development of a product or products.
The Product Manager will be tasked with;
- Managing the full product life cycle including product definition, performance requirements, features, release dates and maintenance
- Bridging the gap between technology and the business through the pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Translating customer/market requirements into technical/engineering requirements
- Developing technical road map & strategy
- Taking responsibility for architecture of new products and features
- Product management experience in a product development environment ideally in electronics or low level software
- Expertise in product development processes
- Technical background either in industry as an engineer or from academics - electronic engineer, computer science or similar
- Customer facing experience in a similar role understanding requirements and bridging the gap between technology and the business
- Experience developing product road maps and strategy for development / architecture
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- Semiconductor industry experience
- Electronic design experience
- FPGA and/or SoC knowledge
- Low level software design
- Communications or networking experience
This is an opportunity to play an integral role in the development of new products and features for high-tech company at the forefront of their industry. They offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as flexible hours and options for remote working. Please get in touch for more details.