£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
A successful, forward-thinking technology organisation is looking for a Product Manager from a to join their team in Wokingham.
This role will suit a Product Manager with strong experience in a similar role working with SaaS products. They will be responsible for the strategy, planning, delivery, marketing and in-life optimization of the company's software
The responsibilities of the Product Manager will include:
- Translate business strategy into a well-defined product strategy
- Working with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to determine the product roadmap
- Responsible for product requirement workshops
- Negotiate the prioritisation of roadmap elements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive action throughout our company (development, QA, test, marketing, sales) to get products to market, ensuring product quality is never compromised
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manage product profitability and commercial success - own the business case
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Write high-level requirements
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
The successful Product Manager will have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Experience of being responsive for bring new B2B software products to market
- Experience running customer requirement workshops and ability to capture and relay requirements.
- Strong stakeholder and customer management experience.
- leading cross-functional teams in the design and delivery of products in a collaborative manner.
- Proven experience in explaining technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of internet and enterprise technologies and architectures
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298