Agile Product Manager - Software Development
Cyber & Digital crime is a menace and during the global pandemic it has been rife.
Our client is building the tools and technology to protect our digital identities from this growing risk and increase our national and personal security.
They have several job opportunities across their data, engineering and product teams as a result in a big pipeline of projects and growing demand for their services.
Their customers are counter terrorism agencies, emergency services, police and central government security. Projects are innovative and dynamic.
Scope of the Role:
- Manage customer requirements from inception through to technical delivery
- Translate user requirements from a range of customers, gather feedback and set a pipeline of prioritised actions through to project delivery.
- Represent the company during customer interactions, help to create and visualise potential solutions and advise the customer on outputs.
- Manage project delivery in an Agile development process
- Product and/or Project Management experience in a customer facing software delivery function
- Knowledge of Agile and software development processes
- An appreciation of technology and software, ideally with a background in software/apps development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience leading multi-disciplined technology teams
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Digital Forensics or anything similar is beneficial but not essential
There will be some travel to customer sites with this role so a diving license will be required. You will also need to be eligible for security checks so a UK passport or 5+ years UK employment & residency is requirement.
The company is a growing force in cyber security and you can expect a fast and dynamic career with a great scope for career progression.
Hit apply or contact Steven Wright st Spectrum IT recruitment for more info.