Product Manager is required to join an award-winning software house form their head office based in central Bournemouth.
The role of a Product Manager will be to work throughout the full lifecycle through working with their growing customer base to understand their needs, the solution, implementation and ongoing maintenance of their market leading solutions product.
The role will require you to:
- Understand the product vision, both from a business perspective and technically and are passionate about sharing this vision to a wider audience
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand new requirements and the value they can deliver to our customers.
- Collect and remove ambiguity on stakeholder technical requirements and work with teams, system architects and business analysts as they define a solution.
- Facilitate estimation sessions, to help prioritisation of features and inform the product backlog.
- Plan delivery of features with stakeholders, delivery managers and delivery teams, owning the product backlog.
- Work closely with the agile development team; conveying requirements through user stories, planning and being available for technical inquiries and support
- Track progress of team's commitment to deliver, communicating clearly to stakeholders on status and maintain the product roadmap.
The ideal candidate for the Product Manager role will be working within a similar role at the moment and have experience delivering software solutions.
You will have:
- Experience of working in large-scale implementations of IT projects and strong understanding of IT infrastructure
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and exposure to agile development
- A strong technical background (experience with web applications, APIs, web services and databases (SQL), etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and coordinate between teams and customers.
- Experience to build strong partnerships with stakeholders both internal and external.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to logically analyse complex requirements, data sets, processes and systems
- Excellent organisational skills that will allow you to deal with uncertainty by creating structure and prioritising effectively.
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- An enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills and practices
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who would be able to offer further career opportunities along with a strong benefits package