Product Manager / Data & Platform
£30k - £35k
I am looking for a Junior - Mid Level Product Manager to join my client, a leading SaaS company based just outside Southampton. You will focus on the UX side of their products. The Junior Platform Product Manager will own the statistical and more technical areas of the HUB ecosystem and support the rest of the Product team.
- Get to know the operating markets, key accounts, customer segments and industry movements.
- Own and manage key platform applications such as integrations, distribution channels, and authentication.
- Manage HUB documentation to ensure consistency of product message, including updates to capability documentation.
- Work with sales and marketing functions in UK and beyond to ensure that customer facing, and demo materials are accurate.
- Work closely with HUB Support, monitoring issues and ensuring the Support team have the information they need
- Work closely with the global HUB Technical teams to schedule strategic product work balanced with regular platform maintenance
- Maintain and develop regular KPI dashboards and reporting
- Develop professional and industry knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing industry publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
We're looking for a Junior Platform Product Manager who'd be able to help us expand our integrations with Business Intelligence software, support our initiative to move to a new Authentication software and improve our handling of data tables used for survey participation or analysis.
In your day-to-day work, you'll need to use tools such as Jira, Prismic and PowerBI. A working knowledge of these or similar tools would be ideal but more important is to have curiosity and willingness to explore and learn.
If you want to join a fast growing web & digital software specialist based in the Southampton area - voted in the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for, four years running then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07826620054.
Keywords:- Product Manager, SaaS, SaaS Product Manager, UX, User Experience, User Stories, Acceptance Testing, Credibility Statements, Ideation, Product Release, Product Management, Southampton, Botley, Eastleigh, Fareham, Portsmouth.