Product Manager / Product Architect - Technical transformation
SaaS, Finance, Cloud, Data Analytics, Agile
Hampshire; Fareham area
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager / Product Architect to join a growing technology company based near Fareham. The company are at the forefront of their market and are currently going through a company-wide technology transformation programme and this role will heavily influence Product strategy and delivery.
You'll be a part of a fast-paced, multi-skilled Agile team working closely with IT, UX, Sales and Architects to map the direction of the company's key product and new features. This role is responsible for ensuring the software platform is effectively positioned across the company, meaning that the successful applicant will become a regional expert within their technology platform (built in Azure) across numerous global locations.
The ideal candidate will be able to travel internationally, capable of leading a small team, and able to effectively work remotely with other overseas Product Architects in delivering companywide Financial Product changes.
- 3 years' experience working as a Software / SaaS Product Manager - Product Owner - Product Architect or similar
- Proven commercial experience having Architected complex enterprise solutions with Restful API's, Web Service, Backend Integrations etc.
- Can demonstrate defining long-term Product Vision and Product roadmaps
- An understanding of cloud technologies - ideally Microsoft Azure
- Experience of modern Data & analytics technology - data visualisation tools such as PowerBI or Tableau are desirable
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 is highly desirable
- Happy doing International travel (1-2 times per month)
- BSc in Product Management or similar relevant field would be beneficial
The company promote an excellent culture and work/life balance and regularly invest in training and support. Flexible and some remote working is available for this role.
The company offer a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits based on experience.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk