Product Manager / Product Owner - SaaS, Agile
Berkshire: Bracknell, Reading area + Remote working options
We are searching for an experienced SaaS Product Manager / Product Owner to join a growing Software business Berkshire. The role will play a key role in managing the full product life cycle of the companies key SaaS Products insuring they align with external customers' requirements, whilst improving performance, functionality and profitability.
The role will join an established Agile team offering scope for progression as the company look to expand their product and customer base. The company promote an excellent company culture and working environment, with an emphasis on support and training at all levels.
The salary available is between £50,000 - £60,000 based on experience + Benefits, Bonus and flexible working options.
- Manage and align SaaS product roadmaps with senior stakeholders
- constantly looking to improve and modernise the companies SaaS product set.
- Lead Agile Product teams (made up of Developers and Test Engineers)
- Work with internal Technical teams on future project roadmaps
- Commercial awareness, strive to constantly improve the products performance
- 5 years+ commercial experience in Product Management, Product Ownership or similar
- Strong background in Digital/SaaS/Software delivery
- An understanding of Agile environments (SCRUM, Kanban) or DevOps.
- Customer facing and comfortable communicating with external customers regarding specific business and technical requirements.
- Proactive and driven in your approach.
- Degree level education is preferred
Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website or LinkedIn - Paul Grace, SpectrumIT.
The role will be onboarded remotley.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK