Product Manager / Product Owner
Software Product Development, Project delivery, Agile, SaaS
Berkshire: Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham area
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Product Owner to join a successful SaaS company at an exciting time of growth. The business can offer training and progression opportunities to the right person and the role has scope to move into a Senior/Lead Product Owner in the medium-long-term.
The company offer a range of bespoke IT/Software products and this role will be heavily involved in development of new products and features, working with both internal technical teams and the external stakeholders.
The company will consider candidates from junior level who demonstrate the ability to learn and progress quickly, or those who are currently in a similar Product focussed role who are looking for a fast paced, growing environment where they can have more influence on product management and product development.
Essential skills Required:
- Commercial experience of Software / SaaS Product Development or Product Ownership experience
- Able to demonstrate generating User Stories
- Must have excellent communication skills. The role is client focused so you must be able to communicate effectively with external stakeholders
- A good understanding of Agile / SCRUM methodology
- Degree educated, IT or Business-related degrees are preferable.
- Relevant ISEB or similar certification is desirable
The company will happily invest in training and support for the right person, offering excellent scope for quick progression into a more senior role.
The company offer a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits based on experience.
To be considered for this position please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.