Product Manager / Product Owner - SaaS, Agile, Scrum
Hampshire: Farnborough area OR Fully Remote
Salary: Up to £55,000
We are searching for an experienced SaaS Product Manager / Product Owner to join a thriving SaaS provider in a time of growth. The role will play a key role in managing the full product life cycle of the companies key SaaS Products ensuring they align with external customers' requirements, whilst improving performance, functionality and profitability.
The ideal Product Manager will be well versed in working closely with Developers, Designers, Testers and various stakeholders. Product Management experience within the Healthcare sector would be beneficial.
- Manage and align SaaS product roadmaps with senior stakeholders
- Constantly looking to improve and modernise the companies SaaS product set.
- Lead Agile Product teams (made up of Developers, Designers and Test Engineers)
- Work with internal Technical teams on future project roadmaps
- Commercial awareness, strive to constantly improve the products performance
- 5 years+ commercial experience in Product Management, Product Ownership or similar
- Strong background in Digital/SaaS/Software delivery
- An understanding of Agile environments (SCRUM)
- Customer facing and comfortable communicating with external customers regarding specific business and technical requirements.
- Proactive and driven in your approach.
- Degree level education is preferred
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK