Product Manager / UX
£30k - £35k
I am looking for a Junior - Mid Level Product Manager to join my client, a leading SaaS company based just outside Southampton. You will focus on the UX side of their products.
- Requirements elicitation
- Good understanding of design principles, Agile software development, delivering minimum viable product and iterations
- Strong experience with User Experience (UX)
- User Stories
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working as a Product Manager in a Software Development Environment
- Acceptance Testing
- Credibility Statements
- Data Centre and Enterprise Software Experience
In your day-to-day work, you'll need to use tools such as Jira, Prismic and our website analytics platform Matomo. A working knowledge of these or similar tools would be ideal but more important is to have curiosity and willingness to explore and learn.
If you want to join a fast growing web & digital software specialist based in the Southampton area - voted in the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for, four years running then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07826620054.
Keywords:- Product Manager, SaaS, SaaS Product Manager, UX, User Experience, User Stories, Acceptance Testing, Credibility Statements, Ideation, Product Release, Product Management, Southampton, Botley, Eastleigh, Fareham, Portsmouth.